Re: [ihc] Re: CTS-2300 specs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin M Rush" <salmineo@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 23:19
Subject: [ihc] Re: CTS-2300 specs

> I have the CTS-2300, and it covers the BW trannies.  If you work with a
> shop that has ever worked on the old Ford Cruise-O, or the FMX, then
> yours should be a piece of cake for them.  However, I understand that the
> IHC convertor is a special beast, and can cost several hundred dollars to
> rebuild, compared to more like $50 for the BW/Ford convertors that were
> used in the cars.  Of course, it all depends on what model you have.
> -Colin Rush

Good, good, and <choke>

Will have to look into that....

Guess I'll get an estimate from some local shops and if I don't like what
they say maybe I'll talk to my marine buddy about doing it sometime when
he's on leave.

I do want to get this all done so I can get this panel regged and on the
road again.

Thanks,
Ryan