[ihc] Gas Tank Increase

Hello and Happy New year everyone. Hope your holiday season was a leasant one.

The purpose of this e-mail is to inform you that the company that supplies
all the IH vendors with the 33 gallon gas tanks for the Scout 2 is raising
their prices after 3 years of no price increases. In turn I expect most
vendors will be raising their prices to reflect this.

As for BCB we will be raising our cost January 15th to reflect this
increase. The current cost of $335 will be increased to $370 then. If you
would like to beat the increase and save yourself $35 i would be more than
happy to order you up one at the current price before the 15th.

Thanks for your continued support of the IH vendors who put alot into
making parts available to you.

John Fleck
"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding."
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979