[ihc] CTS-2300 specs

Will my CTS-2300 manual include the rebuild manual for the B/W automatic
tranny in my panel?

Don't have the manual up here with me (didn't bring the scout one and didn't
relaly think about how I need the CTS-2300 to be here with the panel).

My marine buddy previously told me that if I have a rebuild manual for the
B/W auto, he can rebuild it for me (he mostly does diesel engines in the
marines, but I guess they have him do the occasional auto too).

Thanks,
ryan