[ihc] re: Radiator Expansion Tank

As Dave Bongo wrote:

I've got a minor "problem" (for lack of a better term) that I'd like
some feedback on. My radiator expansion tank is on the right side of my
truck, but the little pipe that feeds it is not only on the left side,
but it points out to the left. The hose that connects the two is long
and, at times, it kinks. The kink bothers me (even though it isn't
kinked all the time and the tank appears to be working.)

Same problem w/one of my Travelalls. My solution was very flexible vinyl tubing that could take the 180 bend, with some cable ties onto the upper radiator hose to keep it in place. I seriously considered exchanging the battery and coolant tank as it would kill two birds w/one stone - the tank would be on the driver's side for easy hose access and I could shorten my battery cable by about 5 feet. In the end, "easy" conquers "best".

Jim