Re: [ihc] KB-1 or 2 with Camper

Mark
I'll add to you post as to the difference between the K and KB series.
Besides the wings added onto the side of the grill that extended out onto
the fenders, the KB also had a larger wrap around emblem on the bottom edge
at the end of the hood. The K's had a smaller rectangular emblem sorta
centered up and down on the end of the hood.
Also model designation such as KB1  was shown on the side back corner of the
hood along with the word International. The K's had the International on
there but no model, you had to read the data plate to tell if it was a K1 or
a K2. Also most K's built during the war had no stainless bars on the grills
at all.
David