[ihc] Things you think about when it is snowing in Seattle

 It's 24 Degrees and we have had 4" on top of our already 8" of snow. It is
Seattle with all our hills and we are not used to this white stuff.

Yes I have been working on the Scouts and general work around here but I had
a thoughts based on several news items:

Britneys Spears bizarre behavior this year and I am sick of this being
newsworthy
Michael Jacksons bizarre behavior this year and I am sick of this being
newsworthy
Fox's Programming Executive resigns due to poor ratings

OK, the solution is Survivor with these two on a desserted island with no
grace items or the ability to get off the island. Just remote cameras and
see which one survives.

OK - going back to work