[ihc] Scouts maybe the answer to Seattle Gridlock

As you may know or not Seattle with it's unique Geography and for years
being told and bragging about how livable we are has caused our population
to soar and due to the ineptitude of governor Dixie Lee Ray (sounds like a
murder convict) that allowed the general state fund to access the
transportation fund our highways are overcrowded and we cannot decide how to
fix them. The following politcal cartoon offers some suggestions. Please
note the panel at the center right for the use of Scouts. If you cannot read
this right click on the image and select ZOOM IN.

 http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20031130/horseytransit20031130.jpg

Robert
1970 1200D
1973 Scout II
1979 SSII

(You know, looking at this I need a 1976 Daily Driver to round this out)