[ihc] Scout for sale

I've decided to put my wifes scout up for sale, its a '73 with an automatic, had a 345, I replaced it with a low miles 304 a couple of years ago. Four wheel drive works well, axles have 3.31 gears. Some rust around rear wheel wells, but the rest is very nice, no big dents or rust, floor is solid. Has a new radiator, alternator, fuel pump, water pump, front u-joints. needs brakes and exhaust. no front bumper I'm keeping the winch. I'll throw in some parts I have for it, couple delco distributors, holley 2bbl carb, an uncracked dash. I'd like to get $800 for it, located in Bozeman, MT. E-mail me and I'll send some pics or call at 406-585-2207
Eric Walter
PS Or I can keep the scout if someone wants to buy my '55 Canadian Pontiac 2 door business coupe.