RE: [ihc] 73 Travelall 1010 cowl cleanout tribulation

Mike, I didn't know that about the newer trucks, my interest being so firmly
stuck in the 60s line. That is... unfortunate. And I complain about my cowl
design... At least I have an access panel, such as it is. And even with
that, I'm still scheming on cutting a couple of holes, under the hood, front
of the cowl, near the hinge anchors. Maybe that would be worth considering
in your case as well. At least you wouldn't have the rounded profile to deal
with (making it difficult for me to fab decent looking "doors" for the
holes). A lot of work, but as (I think) you said, cowl cleanout should be a
yearly chore, so it might be worth it? -John A.
---