Re: [ihc] Thank you, Santa Claus!!...(Long)

Mike, Great Job on getting such an important piece of
IH History. Was wondering if it would be okay to
mention on Red Power Forum.

Also, who owns the last IH pickup(That white flatbed)
I've seen pictures of it before on Redpower.

Thanks
Mark

--- Mike & Sherry Bolton <ihmike@domain.elided>

http://www.redpowermagazine.com/uploads/upload.cgi/Visitor2Woods.JPG