[ihc] got the wrong link!

IH everybody,
  I am a long time lurker, with a small problem. I got a draglink from
somewhere, and they sent me a rhd version, so the tapered hole in the middle
is reversed and i can't use it. I have a procrastination prblem, so I noticed
the problem about three years after I bought it.(I tend to keep things in
stock for awhile) I took it to a few machine shops in my neighborhood, but no
one had the correct angle on a bit to reverse the tapered seat, and I dont
want the thin to fit loose and break off. Does anyone in the Seattle area have
any machining abilities, or know any shop that can handle this? ( I went to
most of the shops in Ballard already)
  Fleckster, perhaps?

Paul
62 scout 80 152 H.O. (like 80 hp)