RE: [ihc] The Mobile Economy Run - Or:- How To Get 60MPG With Your Scout?!

Hi Howard, et al;

: More IH content--did you know Smokey's Best Damn Garage in
: Town was an IH Dealership?  It was never mentioned much, but
: someplace I've got a copy of a photo with Scouts, Travelalls,
: and big trucks setting under the Smokey's sign.

Very honestly, Howard, I had NO idea. Am I shocked or surprised?  Not
really.  I always knew Smokey knew quality when he saw it! ;-) But... It is
amusing to me... I was just wondering that very thought - "I wonder what
Smokey thought about Internationals... He surely would have appreciated
them."  Thanks ever so much for confirming it! I would *LOVE* to have a scan
of that photo if you ever dig it up!

Sincere thanks for really making the IHC <--> Smokey connection.

Happy Trails all,

--Pete

: More IH content--did you know Smokey's Best Damn Garage in
: Town was an IH Dealership?  It was never mentioned much, but
: someplace I've got a copy of a photo with Scouts, Travelalls,
: and big trucks setting under the Smokey's sign.
:
: Howard
:
: On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:55:49 -0600 "Peter Ferris" <binder@domain.elided>