[ihc] My wife Surprised me for Christmas

Picked this up today on New Years Eve

Radial Drill Press

Between the tilt of the head and the tilt of the table you can drill any
angle necessary. You can also use it as a horizontal boring machine. Add to
this an incredible swing which allows you to bore to the center of a
workpiece that is 34" wide

SPECIFICATIONS:
. Motor: 1/2 H.P., 110V
. Overall height: Floor Model: 64-1/2"
. Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
. Number of speeds: 5
. Drill chuck: 5/8"
. Head tilts: 45 degrees left / 90 degrees right
. Range of speeds: 550, 880, 1,520, 2,490, 3,470 R.P.M.
. Swing: 34" maximum
. Table: Precision ground cast iron
. Table size: Floor Model: 12-1/4" Dia.
. Table swing: 360 degrees
. Table tilts: 90 degrees in both directions
. Approx. Ship. Weight: 150 lbs.

Robert
1970 1200D
1973 Scout II