Re: [ihc] Center pins

Ryan,

I'm pretty sure the stock center pins are 5/16. A lot of us have upgraded to 3/8", but it involves using a drill.

I do NOT know what the Triangles used from the factory.

On the underside, you should feel a bolt and nut in the center hole of the U-bolt plate, if everything's happy.

You'll need some C-clamps and a hammer, along with the center pin and a wrench to replace the pin.

You might also buy a regular bolt, but "really long" in 5/16" size. Do this, in case the springs fan out. You can slide the springs back together on the long bolt, then use the C-clamps to compress the springs, then pull the bolt and replace with the proper center pin.

You'll probably get a pin that's too long, so use a hacksaw to trim the excess off when you're done.