[ihc] Diff venting

> Just kidding, of course. My real question is what kind of a fitting is
> available to attach the vent hose to where the existing vent now sits?

John,
  As I recall my vent came out with some vicegrips and it has 1/8" pipe
threads.  I have a fitting to install, and the hose, and a clear fuel filter
use on  the end, but I have never put it on (yet).  I put the original vent
fitting back in after assembling the axle so I would not damage my
brass hose fitting when installing the axle.  Well, that was 2 or 3
years ago, never have put the raised vent on yet.  I don't take my
pickup through deep water anyhow, but I wanted to do it because
I can (someday).

Don't think you are the only one that puts things off!!!

Allan W.