[ihc] I've Had Gas... (For A Year Or So...):Pete's Fuel Chart

Here's a link to my fuel 'economy' <cough!> for the past year or so.  I
know... Perhaps a wee obsessive, but I like to share the data! %^}

The chart includes the first tank-full back when I first bought it last
winter (Salt Lake City) to present.  The data isn't 100% solid, but not bad.
There were a few instances perhaps where I didn't fill the tank completely,
or it wasn't consistently "empty" every time I filled it. Or maybe I was in
a hurry and only put $10 in or whatever.  A few instances where I might've
failed to record the mileage/gallons for a certain fill-up or something.
Most of those are zeroed out.

I'd be curious if anyone else see remarkably better or worse economy with
their Scout.

I'm running a 304, A/T, no A/C (present but not op), Super Swampper 33"
TSL's, etc.  I'm kind of perplexed why my MPG 'constantly' wanders quite a
bit - from say 11-12 to 8-9 or so (variance of +/- ~20% or so?).  That's
kinda weird. But I guess there are lots of possible variables, wind, temp,
etc. Overall, I'm pretty consistent filling it. In general I fill a more or
less empty tank. Drop me a note if anyone has any comments.

Here's da link:

http://www.pferris.com/scout/spreadsheets/Scout_MPG_Year2003.htm

FWIW... Enjoy!

--Pete

     .===============.
   ||( )| | | | | |( )||	Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |	'77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\]	More 'stock' than 'not'!
http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]  \_/        [\>\]	http://www.pferris.com/scout