Re: [ihc] Attention Wire Heads : A "Signal" For Help!

If the rear turn signals both work, then the circuit and ground for the
brake lights has to be there. I would guess the problem probably is in
the turn signal switch contacts, as the brake lights run through there,
with the brake light circuit on one side being disconnected inside the
switch when the turn signal is turned on.  Or else, you're not getting
12V from the brake light switch going into the T/S switch.

The tail lamp problem would seem to be in the lead going to that lamp as
it appears the ground is OK if the T/S works..

Howard