Re: [ihc] Custom Shifter Handle

The guy who makes that has some nice stuff for AMC motors, both V8 and
inlines.  Plus, he likes not just Jeeps, but the AMC cars and IHC
vehicles too!  He has a T-case shifter handle that says "Dana 20", and
another that says "Dana 300", and he also has shifter handles with the
shifter patterns on them.  In my correspondence with him, he said he is
willing to do some special order stuff.  If a fellow wanted, I bet he
could get a shifter handle that said "Boss 392", or whatever you wanted
for your IHC.  ;-)  Folks ought to at least check him out, as he is not
just your run-of-the-mill CJ freak.
-Colin Rush

MC, the moderator from www.bulltear.com made this for me.  Just thought
I'd share my new bling bling purchase with everyone!
Jack

http://community.webshots.com/photo/99527165/104322463nFhlZs

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!