Re: [ihc] Robertshaw 'Stats, Anyone?

: What have you been smoking, Pete? Most parts stores carry
: Stant, only a few carry Robert Shaw.

Who me?! Now John, you know at my age & place in life I can't AFFORD to
smoke anything.  1) I just can't AFFORD to (I've got two kids & a wife, they
get all my money {all the money that doesn't go in the Scout's tank first,
that is! ;-)}!). 2) It might stunt my libido and ruin my svelte figure
<ahem!>.
Pete,

Those are powerful arguments indeed. I withdraw my untoward accusation. Hmm, "svelte", I think I remember svelte ... Yes, it's what I saw when I went through the fun house and saw myself in the concave mirror.

Thanks for taking the time to post a fun response. I enjoyed it. Even the lie about my infallibility. A married guy needs that occasionally to offset the barbed comments of one's soul mate.

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs