RE: [ihc] Robertshaw 'Stats, Anyone?

Hi Again,

: Our local NAPA did not have it, local independent parts house
: did a year ago.

Yeah, a year ago, I swear AutoZone had 'em too!  %^}

: The independent is now a "Champion" I will check there. We

Never heard of them, one way or another.

: also now have a "Bumper to Bumper" franchise which opened
: last week, never heard of them but worth a try I guess.

Sure, let me know if they carry it, if it's conveinant!  There's a Bumper To
Bumper around here.  They're about 30 miles from my house, but close to
work.  They seem to sell lots of Grade 8 hardware very reasonably!

Tnx all that have/will respond(ed).

--Pete