Re: [ihc] Score!

You know me too well;-)
I have been "tinkering" on the new Scout rather than posting a for sale
sign. My youngest Daughter wants it but she is small so I am looking for
an 800 with auto tranny.
Guess I could move the seat base forward and let her drive the 72.

The T'lett is still a temporary/daily driver, how can that be???????