[ihc] Score!

I have added (temporary) another Scout II to my fleet. My day started
with a phone call from one of our local Sheriff Deputy's. He is aware
of my IH affliction, and being a friend, he keeps an eye out for any
opportunity  to help me spend my $. He informed me of a Sheriff's
auction today at 10 AM, only two vehicles, a trashed Toyota Pickup and
a 72 Scout. So I went to the impound lot for a look and end up driving
the Scout home. It has the AMC I-6 258cid (I think), had been sitting
for 11 months without being started. The motor looks like has been
rebuilt, fairly fresh paint, all hoses and belts are new. Air filter
housing has "International Power Thrift" or something like that on it.
After winning the bid I poured a little gas down the carb, pulled the
choke, and fired it up, man! what cloud of smoke.
I drove it home. New Scout sits proudly in the driveway, nose to nose
with my
SS II.

 I need to spend a little time looking it over, changing the oil and
deciding how much to sell it for or what to trade it for or....

Willy
72 Scout II
73 Travelett
77 SS II