[ihc] OT: Please say a prayer

This morning my girlfriend and I awoke to a phone call that her nephew past away last night.  He was one of triplets that have had multiple medical problems since birth.  All of them have been through multiple serious operations, but are all on their last leg to being completely healthy babies.  Anyway, Mikey (the first born by one minute) accidently pulled out his trach tube last night while sleeping and suffocated to death.  He just turned 2 a couple weeks ago.  If anyone wouldn't mind saying a prayer for him and his family, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys and gals so much in advance,
Jack