[ihc] How about the rest of the story, Dan?

At 12:34 PM -0500 12/3/03, Daniel Nees wrote:
Bob,
   Go to NAPA and by disk brake silicon grease. I think it is called B1,
but; I don't have the tube in front of me, it is in the truck. It is a
big-ass tube with more than you will ever use, so don't be shy about
slopping the bushings up with the stuff. I put it on the insides,
outsides, the sleaves and bolts.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided
Bob,

You have to be careful when you take product advice from Dan. Back 4 or 5 years ago, he got many of us hooked on a "squirrel pee" called "PB Blaster" available from Wal-Mart among other places.

Well , just last night while having to wait for some glue to dry, I was reading the label of the PB Blaster and it said to spray on your toilet control valve to stop leaks because it restores and softens old rubber. Well, Dan didn't even mention that selling point. <g>

So, Heaven only knows what that NAPA grease may be capable of doing.

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs