Re: [ihc] New member with Travelall

Hi David, sounds like a good one you have their. I have a 63 1200 pickup and have had good luck with weird small parts from Madison's Outback. They should be on the vendors list of the Binderbulletin.
I'd love to see what you got from Stockton wheels, way to step up to the plate and commit to your truck (yes I've priced them)!
DennisMillward

Greetings

The post below got me thinking that it's finally time for this new member to send a message. I have a 67 Travelall 1200 4x4 5 speed and really enjoy it so far. It's been a bit neglected and I have some wishes for items and have had variable success with ebay and other routes so I'll see if anyone on this list can help out.

This message reminded me that my tailgate and back quarters are a bit tweaked. I'd love to find a back end in good shape and if I could find a rear set up for barn doors I'd be really pleased. Are these incredibly rare? I've haven't seen a pair yet. A drivers side front fender would be nice to find since mine seems to have gotten aquatinted with the rust worms.

I'm also looking for a backup light lens. There was a pair on ebay but someone sniped it out from under me with a 30 second before closing snipe bid that I couldn't beat even though I was right there to respond to being outbid. Ebay can be pretty frustrating these days. I guess finding a pair of lights for under 20 was too good to be true but I really don't want to have to invest in sniping software. I'd like to find a good lens though one of mine is broken. Are the taillight and backup light gaskets still available?
snip