[ihc] The panel truck again! (finally)

I finally recieved the title for the panel truck.  That relieved a lot of
stress, don't have  to hunt down a  p.o. anymore either.  There are also the
remains of the line set for it, but it's kind of hard to read...  however, I
believe I found that line set code I was hoping would be present

1a104   002b    Bcd      Panel Body

Lower case letters are the ones that identify numbers or letters that I
can't make out.
a looks like 6 or 8, b might be a 5,and c and d might be C and D or C and
O,but they are the hardest to make out.  I have the left half of the line
set.

Sound to you guys like the code to maybe identify the truck as a panel
through the linesets?  And if it is, any way to check on how many got that
code?

Anyone on the list with a truck with barn doors who can verify what their
ticket says to identify the presence of the barn doors?

There is also a listing for an "Aux Seat"  I don't know if that is for the
passenger seat (in other makes at least the passenger seat was optional) or
for the center seat/console which is also present.

There's another code, which may be
 01557     0024    AC        Underslung tire ca (cut off here as I only have
the left hand half of the line set).

Underslung tire carrier maybe?  Spare is inside right now, don't remember
seeing remains of a carrier when we picked the thing up.

A lot of other stuff which I expected to be there is present too.

Definately need to order a line set still,but I'm glad to have at least the
remains of the original, and the title makes me feel a whole lot better!

-Ryan