[ihc] Scouts On TV

---As usual, I catch the last hour or less of a movie and cannot tell you
how much of a part the trucks play. In a movie titled Nobody's Fool (it has
already been discovered) there is a tan `75 model or so Scout II sitting out
front of the Iron Horse Bar that Paul Newman hangs out at throughout the
movie. It has a plow attached to the front and considering it is in a city
in NY, I doubt that it was immobile, but it was sitting out front every time
the outside of the bar was shown in various scenes I had watched.

---However, I have a new discovery, well, it may have been discovered
already. No idea where this man is from, but Charris Ford is a proud owner
of an `80 Rallye Scout II with diesel that, I love hearing this, runs off
recycled frying oil. Saw it on the History Channel tonight on a program
called Boys' Toys (episode called Car Tech of the Future). Also found a 2
(3?) page write-up on him here
http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200309/200309_grease_1.html

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)