[ihc] Link to pics of my 73 Travelall 1010

Digesters,
I hope one and all had a happy turkey day.
I found time to post a few pix of my most recent acquisition,
a 73 1010 Travelall.
I tried the mineral oil on the woodgrain,
it worked better than not using anything. :-)
I tried rubbing compound on the seemingly good, but flat, stock paint.
I rubbed through to the primer in nothing flat.
Guess its due for a spray job soon.
Still cant find any rust through. No, Im not complaining. :-D
Enjoy the pix.
http://myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/photo.html

Mike Toney
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, D30/D44, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, D44, 3:54
Mobile, AL.