Re: [ihc] gold box questions

Mitch,

Something to check is the good old bulkhead connector. When my daughter used
to drive my Scout,  every once and awhile it would do as yours, run for
awhile then die. The fix (sort of) was to  shake the heck out of the cable
running to the bulkhead connector. Generally that would "fix" it for a few
days. LOL

Cheers
Bill