[ihc] parts truck in GA on ebay

cheap ($1)'75 parts truck on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445539308&cat
egory=34202

Here's the seller's description:

1975 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 1/2 TON TRUCK FOR PARTS. 65K SHOWING ON
ODOMETER, SO I ASSUME 165K. TRUCK IS VERY ROUGH WITH NO USABLE BODY PARTS.
345 V8 COMPLETE EXCEPT CARB, EXAUSHT MANIFOLDS, STARTER, AND DISTRIBITOR.
ENGINE IS NOT STUCK, NEEDED RINGS WHEN PARKED 10 YEARS AGO. I PURCHED TRUCK
FOR PARTS AND NO LONGER NEED. TRUCK HAS 3 SPD. TRANSMISSION, AND DANA 60
REAR-END. I AM ASHAMED TO INCLUDE PICTURE.

He's too far from me to be of interest, but thought someone out there closer
to Georgia might want a look...

-John A.

---