RE: [ihc] Slight lift to older Travelall

You make it sound relatively easy. I will ask for advice here if I end up
with a 200.

> The 200 front end will fit, although the 3/4 ton version has disc brakes.

If I end up with disc brakes in front, all I would need to upgrade otherwise
is my booster and master cylinder, correct?

> The 1 ton version has a D70 front with drum brakes and closed
> knuckles, same
> as earlier 1300/1310 models.
>
> If you find a donor 1210, pull the axles and springs and swap them all.

Perhaps that would be the easiest route. Forget about disc brakes, not have
to move the perches in back... and still get the increased height, load
capacity, and improved steering.

When it comes down to it, the decision will be somewhat driven by what I can
find (and for how much) near to home.

Thanks, -John A.

---