[ihc] '72 Scout II For Sale In Tucson, AZ

A friend in Tucson sent this along. It's not his Scout, but he's offering to
take picts if anyone here is seriously interested. Not sure if he found this
from an ad on the net, local paper or what.  FWIW. Any takers? Contact me
off digest.  All I know is what you see below. I can get picts from friend.
Any questions should go to seller. Seller contact info included below.

Cheers,

--Pete