Re: [ihc] Eldon

At 7:07 AM -0800 11/24/03, Steven Stegmann wrote:
Please don't mention the calcium in tractor tires anymore. That *(^$#%^ stuff is costing me 3 rims. Two on our H & one on our M. Fortunately they aren't unobtainium.
Gee, I was wondering about the tires being filled with sodium, that sounded like a potentially really awesome fireworks show waiting to happen. Calcium is a different matter. I didn't know they ever filled tractor tires with anything except water.

Out here in California, we fill our tires with water. What difference could there be out there in the Midwest?

Never mind telling me, I already know the difference. Can you believe that Wanda and I have been whining about the temps getting down to 29 at night? It's all relative, isn't it?

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs