Re: [ihc] Brake Questions-Scout Diesel Hybrid

Okay-I just started tracing the lines from the farthest point to the
closest, and already found one issue.

The passenger side rear wheel cylinder blew/bled out fine, but the driver's
side rear would not blow out any fluid.  I took the brake line loose from
the back of the backing plate, and no fluid coming out of the line itself.
Took it loose from the little "splitter block" that the hose from the Master
Cylinder enters, then sends a hose off to each rear wheel-and only very
light dribblets of fluid came out, even when depressing the brake pedal.
Thus, I am assuming that this little block has a blockage of some sort in
the area that is supposed to let fluid out and toward the driver's side rear
drum.

So, the questions is:

What are these blocks called and is it easy to find ones and replace them?

Thanks!

Michael