[ihc] Re: Hit and runs and the BB

Ryan-
I don't blame you for being PO'd. It isn't the amount of damage, it's the lack
of responsibility on the part of the 'hitter' that bites. As for the damage,
if it's the door and endcap, check into a 'paintless dent removal' service.
Usually there's one about everywhere anymore- even body shops use em on small
stuff. I realize your's needs paint, but the point is those guys have the
tools to work out small dents like that without having to mud it up. And with
the door and endcap, they should be able to get access to the inside of the
area to work the dent out. Once it's out, you can prime and topcoat with your
choice, or have it done. Just a way to keep a decent bodied Scout still
decent, and not have to worry about chunks of plastic falling out in the
future at some inopportune time.
I also can't get on the BB main page, but I am able to access the 'old' Tech
Talk by means of getting it from my history folder.
Dennis