Re: [ihc] DIY sighting and CD Manuals

1. Ryan I do not think that "the powers that be" really think of any of the
community as dishonest. The fact of the matter is that all of us have the
ability to copy a CD and they are just protecting their investment and that
is just plain sound business. I would have been retired with my 5 acres full
of totally refurbished Internationals taking 1st place at NWBR and Nationals
if the software that I worked on was not the most pirated out there.

For the cost of copying the 3 pages from the manual needed for the operation
to preserve it it costs 30 cents.
Better yet, Buy some Latex gloves that you take off when you want to thumb
through the book like I do.

2. Finding Scouts or Jeeps is simple enough. The part of the brain that
brings these objects that we are focused on to the forefront is called the
reticular activating system. I just tend to think of us Scouters as having a
more highly developed one from the Jeepers.

3. Just watched Terminater 3 again tonight. Great to know that after the
rise of the machines we will still have all of our Scouts since they do not
have computers.

Robert