[ihc] 73 1010 brake parts...

Mike, there is a slim chance that your truck is a modified late production
'73 with some crossover parts from '74.  Look at the production date on the
sticker.  My experience has been that anything produced after about July,
may/could  have parts from the next model year on it.  this has been true
of Scouts and Travelalls that I have owned and worked on.

I would try asking for 1974 disc brake parts and see what fits.

JoelB

It has never been modified from stock. All the original parts are still
there. Its like driving a time machine. Incredible.
Mike Toney