Re: [ihc] Did IH make these?

1974 Travelall price list:Tilt Steering Wheel, code 05703, $59.00, For
use with:Power Steering and Auto Transmission Only, Codes 05382 and
13407.

I would think you could put one in with a standard transmission since
it's a floor shifter.  Seems like a column shift would not be easy to
work out--and I doubt if GM had one from their cars to sell anyway as I
doubt if they offered it.
Howard

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:22:48 -0800 "Jim or Ginger Aos"
<jaos@domain.elided> writes:

> Were they available for the standard transmission,( without the
> Prendelo)? I want one for my 72 1310 with the T36 close ratio.  Thanks
Jim A.