Re: [ihc] Should I bore my block or not?

> > Knowing the truck would always be loaded, and would be running 3000rpm all
> > the time, I opted to trade a little bottom end for more mid-range.  I
> > haven't noticed the "loss" of bottom end one bit.
> >

> didn't it still increase the bottom end over what you had before anyway?

what, over the tired and worn out 345?  YEP! :D

> > But the motor is still on the stand and still waiting to be put back
> > together.
> >
> > -Tom
>
> I guess it's easier to proscratinate with it up there, you guys have plenty
> of snow on the ground already, don't you?  Not much reason to worry about
> the motor in a 2wd truck when it won't be going anywhere anytime soon...

Not much snow on the ground yet, at least in town.  But the 2wd T'ette is
pretty worthless once the weather turns sour.

I'd like to put the 392 back in, along with the 5spd, at the same time I
swap out the IFS for the 60 - but my buddy hasn't been very quick about
getting the gears in the 60..

-Tom