[ihc] Re: Synthetic vs Dino oil: Environmental ??

>Yes, but I still think he was thinking the different chemical composition
of
>the oils, not so much the amount of the oils leaked.  :)  Of course, who
>knows what he's thinking other tham him?   So yes, you answered the
>question, but I think I'm kind of posing another question... is there a
>different damage caused due to the different composition?

OK, since I started it...I think Ryan figured out what I was getting at:
Which is worse for the environment, leaking a quart of dino oil,
or a quart of synthetic?  I can see where the man made might be even
worse than the organic substance.  But then again, maybe that's
not right.  I'm sure there is a study out there that us taxpayers
have already funded on the subject.

Allan W.