[ihc] Re: Puke Tanks for Tilt FrontEnds

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:00:34 -0600
From: "T.R.E.Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Puke Tanks for Tilt Front Ends

- ---I had heard someone make mention a couple of years ago, that they
were in need of a "puke tank" for their tilt-front Scout II. Well, this
is just in from Mr. Gasket, and they don't look too shabby.

- ---Part number 9135G is said to be a Power Steering tank. I guess that
would be for some type of "ram" setup (?)

- ---Thank you,
- -T.R.E.Jr.
- -`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
- -`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
- -`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
- -`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

- --------Copied from original email----------

Cleveland, Ohio (November 2003) Made from stainless steel, the new line
of Mr. Gasket coolant tanks finally puts an end to unattractive plastic
cans and coolant stained aluminum cans. These tanks resist stains,
provide excellent performance, and look great! Available in 2 or 3
diameters, and multiple lengths, they will fit just about anywhere.
http://www.mrgasket.com/primages/tanks.jpg
Stainless Steel 2x13 Overflow Tank: Part #9130G
Stainless Steel 2x17 Overflow Tank: Part #9131G
Stainless Steel 2x19 Overflow Tank: Part #9132G
Stainless Steel Power Steering Tank: Part #9135G

FOR PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, please visit our website at
www.mrgasket.com and hit the Ask Tech button.

How about using the bracket from IH pickups? They hang the puke tank of
the radiator support with a right-angle bracket made to accept the bolt
pattern of the OEM Scout tank in the correct orientation.
Just a thought....
	Mike