[ihc] BD 264 piston anyone?

If anyone has a used or new piston to fit a 1960-vintage 264, I know of a
fellow who needs one.  He is doing an in-frame rebuild, and the top land
is broken off pretty bad on one piston.  Actually, if anyone has several,
or even a complete set, he might consider that too.  I was thinking of
something along the line of a piston from a freeze-damaged block that is
otherwise undamaged.  Piston needs to be a standard-bore unit, not
oversized.  If anyone has one, let me know.        -Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!