Re: [ihc] RE: Things That Go GRRRRRRRIND In The Night!

At 2:17 PM -0800 11/13/03, Tom Reed wrote:
Willy said

"Every one I have seen break were on the pass side, none of them were shock
related"

The first one of mine to break was on the drivers side. I think it was because
of the shock of hitting the stump in the grass.
My experience is consistent with Williys, in that they've all been on the passenger side. I assume that's because we see better and avoid what's on the driver side.

So, what's your problem, Tom. What were you eyeballing on the passenger's side. <g>

John

--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs