Re: [ihc] in-tank fuel sock

	I'm really surprised you were able to get one. I called up S.S.S. about
a year ago and they said the socks no longer exist. I was, however, able
to get a new one when I ordered a new sending unit. It was attached to
the sender. Made me wonder why a new sock was available for a new sender
but not available new by itself.

George H.
72 Scout II
345 V8

> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:57:07 -0800
> From: Michael Alexander <malexand@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: [ihc] in-tank fuel sock
>
> Go to a place where they repair gas tanks. They will have the socks.
> I had a
> vent tube fitting reattached to the gas tank last year. I asked
> about the sock
> and they gave me one.
>

> m alexander

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!