[ihc] Joel's T19 mounts

Joel,
  Just wondering (mind you, my only manual is a 5 speed) are the T-18 and
T-19 bellhousings the same?  Is there only 1 casting for everything nut the
5 speed?  Since you have the pressure plate bolts hitting in there, AND
the length problem, perhaps they are related?

  Did you measure the T-18 and T-19 and confirm they are the same length?
If they are, then there must be something else different.  Since I don't
think
the SV blocks have different lengths, that leaves the bellhousing.

Allan W.