Re: [ihc] in-tank fuel sock

That part number tells me that it is a Jeep part ('J' prefix), so I would
bet that it is either for a full-size Jeep, or for a CJ.  If it is for an
FSJ, I could ask on the FSJ list if anyone has one used.  However, parts
for those are almost as hard to find now as for Scout IIs, so I may not
find anyone willing to give one up.  If it is a CJ part, then there has
got to be someone offering that reproduced.  There are so many CJ parts
vendors it is funny.  Check out some of the online vendors to see if they
have what you need.  Let me know if you want to go the FSJ route.
-Colin Rush

> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:40:35 -0600
> From: "John Harrison" <j-harrison4@domain.elided>
> Subject: [ihc] in-tank fuel sock
>
> Does anybody know of a part number for an in-take fuelsock/filter.
> I have
> read that
> Mopar j3230376 is a direct replacement but the local Chrysler
> dealership
> said that
> they are a discontinued item.  The local part stores can't find any
> numbers
> that
> cross reference to that Mopar number.  There's got to be something
> out there
> that
> will work.  Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
> John Harrison
> SLL Engineering