[ihc] I installed a Holley 2300C!

I also installed a NOS 2300C I got on Ebay on my 304. I had put on a rebuilt 2300 (manual choke) but couldn't get it to run very well. Still had hesitation off-idle and it took quite a bit of cranking to get it to start. These problem may have been due to my lack of expertise with setting up the choke. However, when I installed the 2300C, it started and ran beautifully! No more hesitation off-idle and it starts as soon as you hit the switch. I don't know what made the difference. The carbs are the same except for the choke.
At any rate, I'm really happy with it and hope I get many years of service out of it.

Roy Ireland
1970 800A SR-2  304/BW Auto
Tucson, AZ
www.azbluewhale.com/Scout.html