[ihc] 73 p/u parts on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442008468&cat
egory=33684

He is no relation to me (and too far away from me - in PA - to be
interested), but
thought one of you might be interested in this guy's auction. Glass and
other parts
from a '73 p/u that got rear-ended.

While I'm on this... I browse Ebay a fair amount. Is this sort of "heads-up"
useful
to the list? Or would you all rather not hear about Ebay listings?

Let me know, and I'll either keep it up, or cease and desist.

-John
---