[ihc] Re: "E" suffix engines

---Thanks Kurt. That is the first I have seen of anything out of books from
the era my motor was built. Anything in the book regarding the 304
(no-suffix) from between the years of `65 & `68. Namely the mass-produced
304s? First hint would be carburetion. The 2300 List# 1710 was only used on
these motors. Any info that is in the book I would  appreciate even more
than the last bit of info you offered! It has been hard to find anything,
the motor came out of a military vehicle and I have found nothing on it
other than carb settings. Thanks again.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

<snip>