[ihc] International pumps

Here's a question for the collective to ponder.  Perhaps this was
discussed once upon a time, but bear with me.  As one of my many jobs, I
am a manufacturers' rep for mechanical equipment, which includes
centrifugal pumps.  There is a company I use as a supplier called PacSeal
that makes replacement shaft seals for centrifugal pumps.  On one page is
a listing for seals for International Harvester pumps.  I never knew they
made pumps, other than for engines.  Since this catalogue covers pumps
made in the latter part of the 1900s for the most part, I wonder when the
IH pumps were made, what kind of pumps they were (centrifugal, turbine,
self-priming, or other sort), and any other info anyone might have about
one of these units.  Does anyone know anything about them?        -Colin
Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!